Sign in to follow this  
Guest Giordano45

Fly Crash with some sceneries

Hello!Some days ago I came back to Fly!2, hoping that frame rates will be better with my new Mac. I was able to render my first Sceneries with TS and VirtualPC 7 and I got my FlightSimJoke working. Unfortunately Fly crashes sometimes when I choose an airport, saying for ex: C3DModel:load-Can't open: SEDANG.SMF or C3DModel:load -Can't open: TRUCKWT.SMFHas anybody an idea what this means and what I can do?Thank you for your helpMax

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You probably miss some objects lib in your "secenery/shared" folder.There is several lib from different creators available on Avsim Library.In my own "shared" folder I have :Biber.podbiberall.podcarsffly.podStevesModels.podGlidersV2.podFrom Terramodel:----------------TM21_256.podfrom ROTW group:------------------Henri_modelv30.podrennes_f2_v032.podRotw_models.podvkit_V3.podSometime, some missing objects are contained in other sceneries (!)Hope this can help- roland -* ROTW member *

Hello Roger and Rolandthank you for your advice. I've been looking for all the different pods and I've found them with the exception of the ROTW pods. Now there is another problem: As soon as I place the .mlf and .pod in the data and the scenery/shared folder (as required), Fly crashes when I start it :-(( So I guess these pods are meant for PC only!??Perhaps there is a MacUser out there who knows more?A part cela: il me semble que vous comprenez aussi bien le fran