Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Help with CTD

Guest dajackman

I have a weird one for ya. Fly2 works great. However I can't fly anywere in the eastern part of North Carolina. If I teleport to ECG, FFA or 9w7 I get a CTD. Anyone have any ideas? I used to be able to fly to First Flight. Not sure how long this problem has been waiting for me. THanks for any help. Log file below.----------------------------------------------------------------Msg: Stream corrupt. Cannot process next tag line [File].File: streamio.cpp line 826Time: Wed Feb 16 21:57:41 2005errno = 2 (No such file or directory)

I can't really help much more than you probably know already but as the CTD appears to be localised to North Caroloina it seems to point to a probable scenery problem. Have you installed any scenery or airports for that area?Check all the usual stuff -delete Hst's and sit'sAt least this will bump the thread to the top.Sorry can't be much help.Cheers,Roger

Guest dajackman

Thanks for the reply. I have killed the hst files and sit files. I tried to locate were the scenery files are at. I moved a few files for some of the local airports with no luck.Thanks again!

Guest laurentC

Hi there,This message error occurs when the Fly! script parser can't read a line in a file (when a tag has disappeared or a tab isn't positionned or the script grammar isn't respected).Then, as pods are tested and stables, we can conclude that you have a file out of a pod for the north carolina (such an airport for instance) with some script protocol (or format) that is "corrupted".I would remove all scenery files in data folder and in taxiways folder (save them obviously).Cheers,laurentC

Guest Eagle

Instead of starting at an airport where you get a CTD start at an airport that loads correctly and then fly to say FFA.When you approach an airport that is giving you a problem you will receive an error message with the scenery that is missing.That is usually what happens to me if I have scenery for an airport but a file is missing.Hope it helps.

Guest dajackman

Thanks guys...will give it a try!!!