Sign in to follow this  
Didier

DAFIF Airac 0504

I've just uploaded airac 0504 :-)And in a few days (I hope so : need to update doc and translate it) something new about VolNav not only for pilots but also for scenery developpers :-) Just something about SCF .....DidierROTW

Guest tonyc

Hi, Didier. Your work is always welcomed and appreciated.tony

I have also just uploaded new DEX : allow you to update your POD to avoid import of all your special data :-)In Franc ewe noticed than DAFIF data doesn't know grass runway and so ignore parralel runways. Exemple : we may have a 28R (concrete) and a 28L (grass), but DAFIF only have 28 for the concrete. The problem com with ILS taht is related to the runway 28 and not 28R: ILS disappear :-(I create a special DEX to solve this problem in France only. So don't be surprise if some ILS disappear !Magnetic variation : quite the samething than above. The name o the runway change with the time and also ILS disappear. For exemple at Orly (LFPO) runway 25 is know runway 24. But it is impossible to update runway.pod with DAFIF due to some small change : may be you'll land just beside the runway and dammage your aircraft :-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/113037.jpgSurprise :)