Sign in to follow this  
Guest YV52C

New plugin in Fly!Simvol to get rid of HST files.

Guest YV52C

The plugin allows to automatically get rid of all the annoying HST files left behind when you quit Fly!RgdsCesar/Yv52

Cesar,I'm guessing there is some purpose for the plug-in, but I can't see what it is on the surface. The HST files (history files) perform an important function - storing the wear and tear history on the engines and airframe and also storing some flight control settings.If these files were deleted every time, then you would have to restore the keyboard and exponential settings for every aircraft you used every time you restarted Fly!. You would also lose the wear history.There are certainly times when it's necessary to delete them - some patches, updates, and installations require it, but they are few and far between. Is there some issue that has sparked the creation of this plugin?

Randall Rocke

Guest YV52C

Dear Randal,You are right but may be was created for those certainly times when it's necessary, I dont, I just pass the info for those who may have interest.RgdsCesar/YV52

Thanks, Cesar - just making sure that there wasn't some technical item I wasn't aware of. ;-)

Randall Rocke