Sign in to follow this  
Guest kylewoody

Art folder troubles

Guest kylewoody

Hey guys,I just installed Fly! II, got it all patched up. Anywho, I put some clouds textures and water textures in my F:Fly! IIArt folder.They seem to be taking no affect. I also changed my fly.ini with "searchPodfiles=0".How do I do it? Why won't it work? As well, I dropped a "skies.ini" file into my System directory, and my sky is now dark gray with no colors.Thanks,Kyle

G'day Kyle,Welcome to the Fly! II forum.Not having had much to do with water/sky enhancements the best advice I can give is to download a couple of files from the Avsim library and see how others have managed it.The first link is for Jures big mammas cloudshttp://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=10269The following link if for a program called VFR Oceans which gives animated textures to the oceans.http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=9669There are also several sky enhacements that you might like to take a look at.Also it might be handy to let people know what graphic card and drivers you have have in your computer so that those more knowledgeable may be able to give a better reply than mine.Enjoy your Fly! II experience and if you have any futher questions don't hesitate to get back to the forum.Cheers,Roger

Guest detector

Kyle,In fly.ini, under the UI section, change allowSkyTweaker from 0 to 1.