Sign in to follow this  
Didier

Virtual traffic with Fly!II

Guest tonyc

Also when I press ALT-V, I receive a Key press error and a CTD. There's still much to learn...tony

Guest ben_

A: AUTOMATIC INSTALLATIONI'm not sure if it was just my rushing the installation or not, but the automatic installation creates a folder :ATCsynth version 2 betawhere all folders and files are placed- you then need to manually put them into the fly2 similarly named folders manually.B:Computer voice:I wasn't sure because the old version notes for v1.3 said I had to install old (large)MS voice file - I decided not to for 2.0Betaand use the included XPv2 version - works OK.BUT... Don't follow no.4 for English, use the include files spchapi.exe ,then run lhttsfrf.exe !(from the Beta PDF file ATCsyntv2beta_readme.pdf)ATCsynth version 2 beta. Document updated on Feb 22/2006Automatic installation1. ..2. ..3. ..4. If it is the first time you install ATCsynth, run the program spchapi.exe which will install thevoice synthesizer, then run lhttsfrf.exe for the French language.^^ERROR- should be lhttseng for the English language..At this point try:teleport to one of the ROTW french airports-check int the ATCways.txt file in your taxiways folde- it's in there, right?Open up your Vector window zoom in till you see the taxiways.ALT-F11 // starts VFR atcALT-1 // virtual plane created in park, taxi's,circuit,taxi,parkALT-2 // virtual plane created in park, taxi's, takes off and leavesALT-3 // arrives from outside, pattern, parkNBAt this stage you don't need VOLNAV working to see if this ATCSytnthis working - that's another story!

>BUT... Don't follow no.4 for English, >use the include files spchapi.exe ,then run lhttsfrf.exe !Ben you are right of course :-)I apologize for this error during translation !Didier ROTW Team

Guest ben_

Thanks Didier for all your great efforts!ps other translation info :-)ALTsynt key_en.pdfand end ofATCsyntv2beta_readme.pdfAll 3 SAME (wrong :-))ALT-1 Virtual plane creation: it leaves from the end of the runway in use, does a runwaycircuit, touches down and disappearsALT-2 Virtual plane creation: it leaves from the end of the runway in use, does a runwaycircuit, touches down and disappearsALT-3 Virtual plane creation: it leaves from the end of the runway in use, does a runwaycircuit, touches down and disappearsShould be ( as in middle paragraph )Three keys possibilty :- ALT+1 : select a parking area if there is one free, then aircraft will take off for a trafficpattern and come back to parking is there is one free. Else aircraft go around and leaveairport. Then aircraft will disapear when at a few minutes from airport.- ALT+2 : select a parking area if there is one free, then aircraft will take off and leaveairport. Then aircraft will disapear when at a few minutes from airport.- ALT+3 : aircraft is coming from outside, contact airport and do a traffic pattern. If any freeparking when landing, aircraft wil taxi and stop. Else aircraft go around and leave airport.Then aircraft will disapear when at a few minutes from airport.I'm sure you know this :-)Ben

G'day roger,As one Terradactile to another (I use WIN98SE and proud of it!:)),Are you saying Volnav 1.5 requires XP? I ahve been trying to get it to work for days. I had V1.0 working. Im getting ready to get 1.2.Anyone with suggestions?Thanks,EarlPIII800, FX5600XT 256M, 512 SDRAM PC133, WIN98SE