Sign in to follow this  
Guest rap777

Can't load texture error

Guest rap777

Hi Team!I get this message when flying in the ROTW amazing french scenery.I fly the beautiful TB10...and about 15-20 min into the flight this message appears.I attached the sit file as a zip file if one of you would like to try this?Kind regards and God blessAlfredMsg: Can't load texture DATAd001167fulltex1.raw: File not foundFile: texture.cpp line 1376Time: Sat May 20 21:32:02 2006errno = 2 (No such file or directory)

Hi Alfred,I flew your sit file and got no errors. I do not have an airport addon for LFMN, but I do have the excellent addon by Doc Parano (ROTW) for LFML.I did not land at any airports along the way. I assumed you were using the airports in between LFMN and LFML as waypoints, not stops.I hope this helps you.God bless,Earl

Guest rap777

Hi Earl!Thank you so much for your tips ans advice!I did not have a chance yet to try out with Henry's models.As soon as I get time I let you know!Kind regards and God blessAlfred

Guest rap777

Hi Earl & Renee!It seems to work (so far)!!!Thank you for providing the english forum on the ROTW website!- My French is non existing....!German & English is OK though?!I would like to let you know how much I appreciate all the time and effort you guys are putting into the ROTW website and developments! THANK YOU, Thank you thank you....Kind regards and God blessAlfred