Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

FlyII Questions

Hi Guys,Does anyone know if its possible to remove the MENU Display bar from the top of the screen while in Flight??Also is there a default FLYII ATC like in Fly2k..and if so how is it activated. I know these may sound stupid questions but Ive tried to locate info about ATC in the Manual PDF, but I can't seem to find any reference to IT...its probably in there somewhere........just me probably, can't see for looking.Thanks Guys.

Guest Allan Jones

Hi John,To be able to toggle the menubar with the SPACE bar as in 2K, open your fly.ini file, find the section labeled UI in square brackets, and add the following line at the end of the UI section:allowHiddenMenubar=1The effect is not 100 percent "clean" on some computers. I get narrow bars of video "noise" on the right and bottom edges when I hide the bar. Hit the "C" key enough and the noise goes away eventually. This problem is generally believed to be related to current OpenGL issues.ATC should work just as in 2K. Do ctrl - ` to bring up a choice of radio sources to whom you need to talk and type the appropriate number shown in the list. Then typing ` will activate your conversation with that channel, again with numeric choices depending on what you want to say.See ya,