Sign in to follow this  
Guest ftessler

Anyone program in C ?

Over on the general forum, tonycrider has offered to help anyone who's a Mac programmer port C4TO to the Mac (it's now a DLL). Anyone willing and able to do this?-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If NOBODY else knows, I know some C++.... I'm no Pro, but I couldhelp a little.

William,I may be mistaken, but I seem to recall that the DLLs don't require that much work to make them run on Macs. I think it was Nick Coult who used to do the Mac ports, but I haven't seen him post in many months. It might be worth sending him a private message to see if he's still around and can give some guidance. Also, tonycrider said that he'd work with anyone who wanted to try this on the Mac.-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

Hi Guys, Matthew Horridge is a real wizz, when it comes to C++. He's also pretty handy with the Mac as well. I know hes very busy at the moment with one thing and another, but I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction if you hit a wall.regards John

Franklin,I am awaiting answers to a few questions that I sent off to Apple pertaining to "carbonizing" DLL's (to work in X and 9). Once I have answers to those questions I would like to see about porting some DLL's over to the Mac (C4TO being near the top of the list).Cheers---John R. SippyChicago, IL, USAPowerMacG4 -Dual 5001024MB RAMnVidiaGF2 - 32MB

John,That's great. Keep us posted.-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator