Sign in to follow this  
Guest cedraro61

Need Help Fly2 instalation

Guest cedraro61

After complete instalation and patch got following message: Unable to open pod file systemstartup.podImac G5 system 10.4.11rgdsCesar/YV52

Guest cedraro61

Hi pls kindly someone inform what is wrong with my instalation really appreciate.RgdsCesar/Venzuela

G'day Cesar,I'm a PC guy not MAC but have you checked to see if the Startup.pod file is actually resident in the systems folder?? I realise the error you got wasn't "file not found". But that's only syntax.On the pc my Startup.pod is 25,903 KB and dated 15.5.2001when you did the patching did the patches apply with NO error messages.It is essential that must happen for the patches to be successful.Hope this helps or maybe a Mac user will answer.Cheers,Roger

Guest cedraro61

Dear RogerTks for your response, I'm also PC guy and Fly

G'day Cesar,Did you notice that lower down in a thread titled "Fly for Mac" a user had exactly the same error message you are reporting. He finally figured out what the problem was. It might be worthwhile emailing him directly through the Avsim message feature. Cheers,Roger

Guest cedraro61

Hi Roger thanks again , but guy has disable his account, no luck this time. Cesar/yv52