Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Anybody seen this one???

Let me first start off by saying that I have just done a swap between FS2k2 standard to Pro. Before uninstalling the standard edition, I saved all of my add-ons. When I installed Pro and put all of my add-ons back, this is what happens. So I uninstall and reinstall w/out my addons, and it happens still. All of my airports are like this. The rest of the scenery is fine, just the airports. Could someone explain what might be wrong here? Maybe it has happened to someone else? My specs are: PIII 550, 320Mb, Radeon 8500LE. Also, I tried different drivers, but to no avail. Any input would be greatly appreciated!Thanks in advance, Matt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After you uninstalled, did you delete all the residual folders left by the FS2002 uninstall program which had all your addons still in those folders? Since you indicated you saved all the addons in a different area of your harddrive then you should delete the root fs2002 folder after you do the uninstall, then reinstall, making sure FS2002 scenery is correct before you try to copy your addons into the new version.