Sign in to follow this  
macwino

Debonair Moveable Panel Problem

I've just encountered a problem with the Deb's moveable panel and wanted to see if anyone else has encountered it and has a solution. I've been flying the plane since it was released without a problem. When I loaded the plane today, however, I had difficulty getting the panel to appear at all. When I finally got it to appear, I could move it down on the screen so that just the top row of gauges was displayed, but the lower third of my screen underneath the panel is just a black band. In other words, if you're lined up for take off, the runway, for example, extends only 2/3 of the way down the screen and the rest is black, except for where the panel is. This occurs in flight too. If I eliminate the panel entirely by pressing Shift-1, I get the full screen runway without the black band. But if I then bring the panel back, the black band is back.I've uninstalled the plane and all its gauges, and reinstalled it with The Patch and the problem persists. Any thoughts?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Try grabbing the bottom of the black band with your mouse and then pulling it down like a set of blinds. Just put your pointer at the bottom edge until the cursor changes and the holding down the left button and pulling. Hope this helps

You're talking about the scenery panel not extending all the way down? You can resize this by just grabbing the lower edge and pulling it down.

Both you guys hit the nail on the head. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.