Sign in to follow this  
Guest nycflyer

Taxiway editor

Guest nycflyer

This is my first experience with the taxiway editor by Peter Jacobsen. Is there a trick to get working with FlyII, or is there another version somewhere that I don't know about.It's looking for epd databases from 2k.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Scott,The Taxiway Editor for Fly!II is included with the Fly!II updates (I believe it was originally part of Patch 3a). You'll find the program in the taxiway folder (not taxiways folder) along with some basic instructions.

Randall Rocke

Guest nycflyer

That's odd, I don't have it.How large is it? Is it emailable?I want to add taxiways to N07 and fix Logan before I finish it up.Thanks by the way, I straightened out my elevation problems at N07.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

That is odd - if you are patched to 230, you would have had to run the individual patches to get up to 210 first. The Editor should also have been part of the combined patch.The Taxiway app is 538K - the doc is 39. Send me your e-mail and I'll zip them up for you.Capvideo@columbus.rr.com

Randall Rocke

ScottThe latest version is 2.0 dated 5/22/01. You can try opening Taxiway and look under File for preferences. This is where you can change where it is looking for Fly! II.