Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

Radiomast/pole

Guest Jan

Hello.Anyone got the flashing red lights on the radiomast working other than after placing it in the editor?Next time when starting FlyII the light is gone.Same story as with the dynamic vehicles?Jan

I have this problem too. I Still havent sorted it out??? *:-*

Jan,I don't know if this will help, but here are some tricks from Jim Kanold that may help you "not lose" your work:2. "A trick for all of you." When placing scenery, make sure you teleport to the area you are doing from the Scenery Editor not from a flight planner etc. Your airport choice where your plane is, should be half a continent away.Once you are completely done with your scenery, and are happy with the positions of all the models, "save it". Get out of Fly! II. Do NOT run FLY yet!!!!!!!!!!Go to the appropriate Dxxxxxx folder and set the "read-only" attribute flag of the appropriate scenerya.Sxx file.Fly! II CAN NOT make changes to it now.Also, POD it this way.If you want to add anymore models, remember to set the "read-write" flag first.Hope this helps.This is particularily good when doing things like antennas and winsocks. You can do parts at a time. eg. windsocks.SxxSet the read-only flag so they don't move, then do whatever.Sxx, and so on.

Randall Rocke

Guest Jan

Thanks alot Randall.I'll give it a go :)Jan