Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colins2

New build of TerraShape available

Guest Colins2

HiFor those that are interested, there is a new build of TerraShape uploaded to my hangar site.This build fixes a bug in the creation of larger gtp files and hopefully will eliminate the discrepancies found with different flavours of dxf file.There are also a couple of new functions :)ColinMy Hangar Site

Do we only need to download the zip, or has the manual changed as well?Is the newest version v1.233?

Guest Colins2

BradI am struggling to find the time to complete an updated manual.I hope that that's the annoying anomalies ironed out now - I won't call them bugs, because it always worked for me.Hopefully, soon, I'll upload a new manual. It's about half-done at the moment.You just need to d/l the zip file. There's also a readme in there with some additional info.Colin

Ok, great. Sorry, wasnt pressuring you. Im actually relieved. Im stuck with a tin can and string internet connection. :)Bit confused though. Which link is it we need to download? I already have files named what youre links are. (meaning, I already have a tsh21b.zip, etc)

Guest Colins2

BradUntil I up the version number which won't be until there is some significant change, I just up the build number.The link to tsh12b.zip has always been the current one.Maybe it would be less confusing if I changed the zip title each time?Colin

Or perhaps just put the date of the file into the page?Whatevers easiest. I just wanted to make sure I was getting the right thing :)