Sign in to follow this  
Guest jomar111

how do you cut control surfaces in 3DSMax?

Guest jomar111

That is my prefered method of "cutting" since you can control the shape precisely, although there are other methods too which require you to think ahead. But anyway, Captain J would it be kool w/ you if I have this tidbit of info you created on my Web Site? I would like to help the Fly developer movement by providing some useful knowledge for all who want it! I would give credit to you for the creation of the pick/explanations, as I will also try to compile some of my tricks/tips. Maybe try to setup up a jumping off point for inexperienced would be developers for Fly II. (a mini flydevelopers.com type info database)I have compiled some fixes for a few problems I've seen Mac users face which would be put on my web page.thanx for your consideration captainjjomar111roman smishkewych-rey