Sign in to follow this  
Guest babagigu

I messed up my Simflyers Toronto Scenery

Hello,I need someone's help. I began installing Fly! Ontario Scenery and now have messed up my Simflyers Toronto Scenery. Admittedly, I did not read the instructions carefully, nor had a fully understanding of what I was doing. Very dumb!!I am using FS2002. I burned all my photos and documents and did a complete System Recovery using the CDs I received when I purchased the computer. This, still has not fixed the problem.The problem is as follows:The Simflyers Airport is still there. The buildings and other features are still there.However, the taxiways signs, gates, and who-knows-what-else are missing. I thought by completing a System Recovery that this would solve the problem. It hasn't.I am now desperate. I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help?Thank you for your time.Gordon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you are referring to the Microsoft sim, then you are in the wrong forum.

G'day Gordon,I don't follow what you are saying?You mention Fly! Ontario scenery and then say you are using MS2002?Try posting in the Microsoft general forum as I think you may have accidentally posted in the wrong forum. I do believe there was a group of developers " Fly! Ontario" who originally were working within the Fly! platform but later changed over to microsoft. See if you can attract Jim Karnold's attention as I believe he is a member of the group. You should do this on the microsoft forum however. Hope you get a solution to your problem.Cheers,Roger @YSSY