Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Flydevelopers.com will make a come back

Guest pilotsim7828

seems to me that I have no support from this community, But as I promised dajackmanFlydevelopers.comwill make a comeback.As you can see by the link below this is only a start Webhosting is allready in place and visual web developer 2005 is pretty easy to work with , as support for PHP is also in placeHopefully all will find this new site informative ,Please support me with any info as much as possiable.Just like fly needs its developers, This web site needs youthanks pilotsim7828 http://flydevel.setupmyblog.com/

G'day Jeff,I for one think its great news to see Fly!developer.com back online.I'm NOT A COMPUTER GURU however. I don't know what a blog is and I don't have visual web developer 2005 and what the heck is PHP ??. I just don't have the time to learn all that stuff and develop for Fly! II.I visited your site but I couldn't find any way to upload info - other than a comment - to the site. All I wanted to do was upload some info on my latest project because I don't have a website of my own to showcase my work..I have the same problem with the Fly! Wikki. One needs a degree in computer science in order to post info.It's just old age kicking in I'm afraid.So it seems i'm relegated to the Avsim forums :-)Cheers,Roger

Guest pilotsim7828

Good day Rodger....and happy turkey murder day :)Thanksgiving , That is Dont worry about learning all that web stuff.I think your doing enough allready :)I hope to have a link to upload through FTP; as soon as I get the DNS workingI also visited the wiki site and It seems very technical to work with , I agreeThe blog is hosted and updated through my web host.as soon as the IP Address is online I will start to get to work on the rest Let you know soonpilotsim7828