Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

A few random questions...

1) Are there any freeware flight planners available that can be used outside of FS2002?2) Are there any freeware panel editors (other than cfgedit; that thing completely takes up my sys. resources every time I add a gauge) out there?3) Last question, regarding Geofa's Deb. Does the panel require any pro gauges (IFR, King Air, Baron, Mooney, etc.)? I have std edition and a 56K, so I don't want to waste 2 hours to find that I can't completely see the gauges.Thanks for any help. :)

Go to this site...http://nav.consequential.org/NAV 3.0 by Ted Wright. NAV is a navigational aid viewer, map generator, and flight planner all in one package, and is without a doubt a must have for every serious flight simmer. Works without FS2002 running.

Guest eko

Ya, Nav is very good. It also links to FS2002 if you want with FSUIPC. Another cool feature is that it will show you AI traffic on the map when you link it to FS2002!CfgEdit is IT as far as freeware WYSIWYG panel editors go... my suggestion if you can't run it the way you like... get a good text editor. :)I always tweak certain aspects of a panel by hand with a text editor anyways (I like TextEdit, BTW), since CdfEdit is not 100% FS2002 compliant.

Thanks Rich and eko. :-beerchug

Bump. :-jumpyNav is pretty nifty. It would be nice, however, if the Nav flight plans had a different extension than the FS200X flight plans.