Sign in to follow this  
Guest qvdg

London Meagtile - problems with mastering GENQUADRANT

Guest qvdg

Hi I need some help to finish off my ARAP london central megtile. I have created the tga file indexed with the correct sanfran palette and as a test I cut a 4096x4096 block as required by genquadrant. However the results are far from what I expected when I reconvert the L0 to a tga file . You can see the results in the attached files. Any help on what I am doing wrong is most welcome.RegardsQvdG

this happened to me when I made the very first tile around shoreham airport... Andr

Hi all,Ben the problem is not the same here.in the former test you had white dots in the compressed cpd-files.now we are using the uncompressed .bin files and then just load the picture and click the make all bin button, second from the right. When I look at the second picture it look totaly wrong and I think the input tga picture is using the Sanfran-Palette but is still not a palette version but a 24bit tga picture.check tga file attributes and redo conversion.

Guest qvdg

Thanks guys I finally got it to work using PhotoEditor not photoshop. The results are outstanding using the uncompressed files ! - much better than I hoped for. I still have some alignment to do and hope to upload in the next couple of weeks. Please let me know how to do a screen dump so I may post some images.Thanks again to Andr

Hi QvdGYou had a lot of work for this megatile and I am glad to hear that it's running now :-)Screeshot: just 3 keys together P during flight and you get the numbered xxx picture as fltxxx.bmp in the FU3 Mainfolder :-wave agtim

Guest Quaxo

Hi guys, I have the same problem using PaintShop Pro. What is Photoeditor, and where can I find it? Or else, what other program could I use?Thank you,Cristian