Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

Rudder pedals in FU2?

I tried the; joystick setupjoy_device 2throttle_device 2 3rudder_device 1 3toe_brakes_device 1 1 2in FU2 but it didn't quite work. It DID do something though since my pedals started controlling the throttle and the toe brakes seemed to effect pitch trim up. This indicates that it might work if I switch some of the control axes numbers. Has anyone got pedals working with FU2?best regards,Hans Petter

Hans.This a very interesting topic.I have been asking in forum's and looking into this for the past 4 years, and I have never found a solution to this for FU2. anyone else?? The only time I was able to have a full working rudder In FU2 was when I plugged in an RC- simulator transmitter into the PC- gameport, Then everything was working with no problems.When I tried both Plug and play and USB devices, it was not possible.The rudders did not work.I am today using FU2 as a "stand alone sim" I have to unplugg myrudder pedals to have the yoke to control the aircraft's.Otherwise the rudder are controlling the trottle and the ailerons.RC transmitter's is OK.- but not for this kind of flying.Maybe "Tomi Lehto" knows something about this.http://www.ratol.fi/~tlehto/fu2/fu2stuff.htmlHe was a major "addon master" for the FU2.Lars Peter.