Sign in to follow this  
adams

old forum

Few days ago I could read the old forum from July 25, 2000 (first letter).Now I've got message 'Lost File'. Why sometimes it is accessible ?B. Adamski

I have the same error, but a few days ago I could read the archive.It'd be very good, if someone comress it into 1 file & upload to file lirary.B.Adamski

Yeah, this was an ongoing problem with the archived threads in the old forum software. One that we just decided to let the upgrade take care of instead of trying to fix the old one. If you just browse through the archived threads, they will give you a 404 error. If you search the archives for something, the resulting links should work as they have correctly generated url's.

I was trying to open different pages & all messages before November 30 ( or somehow ) are unaccesible. I've been able to see them since the page http:// ... /2401.htmlBut I was there in the forum at that time & I wanted to read what was before.B.Adamski