Sign in to follow this  

Nvidia Earthviewer

WITHOUT AND AIRCRAFT I flew into San Francisco International, did a few circuits around the SF area then checked out Seattle Town and the airports there before zipping off to Paris, France via Half Moon Bay and Manhattan all courtesy of a free thirty day Satellite download for Nvidia users at www.nvidia.com.It was great to compare updated views of these places with the Flight Unlimited 2 and 3 sims scenery that we all enjoy so much.'Earthviewer,' as it's called, gives earth views from space to zero feet and lets you identify your own home, business, parkland, clubs, restaurants in scores of places. It's packed withmany other features too.Has anyone else used it?I wonder if any of the geniuses (geneii) who do so much here could tie it in with FU some way.Just thought I'd pass this on as a small contribution to this great forum.Patrick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sorry about the 'd' in the 'AND' in the previous post. I meant to say WITHOUT AN AIRCRAFT' which I thought was a great grabber to get your attention. Stuffed it up didn't I. Apologies.Pat

Yes, it is a really great utility (if you have a Nvidia Card, other wise...its useless...as in my case...)