Sign in to follow this  

High Resoulution Maps

Hi Guys I Have Had A Lot Of Personal Problems So I Had To Put This Project On Hold..But Im Back At It Now The Screen Shots I Have Uploaded Are A Bit Rough Still Have To Finish The Colouring But I HaveSucceeded In Using The Cdp Files Not Bin I Also Have Loaded The DemsThe Screenshots Ar Part Of Vancouver Washington ... I Know Andrea Has Done A Lot Of Work On The Bin Files But You Just Dont't Get Good Resolution At Low Altituteds I Am Just Finishing Some Mountain Areas And Will Posts Screenshots..Please Bear With Me On The Missin ColoursSo My Intentions Are To Upload An Sample Tile In The Next Few Days.In Hoping For Some Input On This....ThanksDave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Dave,Glad to hear from you and your project. Do you have tried the generation of .bin files with the new GenQuadrant ?. I notice in the uploded screenshots a lot of black and white dot in some areas - typicaly generated at cpd compression.:-wave agtim

No The Reason Is I Use My Own Compress Bin So Your Seeing The Other Maps I Just Placed Them In With The Originals..One Of The Reason Cdp Works If You Have Your Own Compress.bin And Palette I will Place It In A clean Reagion So You Can See Ther Are No Black Dots At All Sorry For The Coinfusion Dave