Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

FU3 + FS2002 users

Jeff,This is actually how I thought ALL turboprops operated. The Jetstream 41 that I have tried works like this, but it just doesn't "feel" right. I am currently testing a very nice looking British Midland Commuter Saab 340 from the Freeware Flight Group, and this appears to be better. However, I do need a decent panel for it. In particular, I would like a VFR panel !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Tom,Read my reply below for the turboprop that I am currently testing. I am very fussy when it comes to visual models, panel designs.....and particularly FLIGHT MODELS :-) I will just keep looking for something that strikes a good balance.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Staggerwing

>Tom, >>Read my reply below for the turboprop that I am currently >testing. I am very fussy when it comes to visual models, >panel designs.....and particularly FLIGHT MODELS :-) No kidding ? :-)>I will >just keep looking for something that strikes a good balance. >>Chris Low, >ENGLAND. ::(: Okay Chris, good luck but if you don't try them you will not know how they feel. I don't think it takes much testing to know if a model feels good enough to me to keep or not....Even if you don't like one of your list items about any, it at least gives you something to "feel" in order to know it can be done in FS02, and what to do to others you DO like to make them better.All I can say is.... pick good looking aircraft and tweak your own models to your liking.Now how did I know this subject would end like this :-lol