Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robs

Can we coexist?

Guest Robs

Can seattle and the switzerland scenery be made to coexist?They seem to occupy the same area and FU3 is continually asking if it can swap between!Rob

Hi Rob,Swtzerland and Seattle can't be loaded at the same time. This is a bug in FU3 using just 1 UTM-Slice for the full world !make a new folder in your flight3 folder and name it xRegionwhen you take a flight in Switzerland then just move (not copy) the folder Seattle from the Region folder to the xRegion folder and the Switzerland Folder from the xRegion folder to the Region folder.in short: active region should be in the Region folder inactive region are moved to the xRegion folder.same problem for UK-London and UK-South:-wave agtim

Guest Robs

I can see me just doing two installs of FU3 and removing original high res scenery!!!

Guest glidernut

Robs, Why not? Iv got 5 FU3,s all named diferant.Apart from the scenery coexisting, its got other advatagesas well.Its a lot les confusing in the packages folders.And in the chalanges folders.And in the Black-Box RECS folders.But you can not install more than one game from the FU3 CD,s.on the same partition.Or if you can, let me know how, and Iill be abell to havethe outter as well as the inner.But there is a quiker, beter, way, with or without a partition.This is Hans Petter,s ideaer, I think?.Create a Folder, name it wat ever you like and copy the entyercontens of your Flifgt3 folder into your new Folder.Now youv got 2 FU3 games.You can Create a short-cut to your new FU3 and renam thatas well.This works well, but there is sumthing you should know.The new game is readind and using the scenery in the ferstFlight3 game.Its not using its owne scenery "yet"!.To get the new game to use its owne scenery you need to gointo all the new games (region,s) (region.cfg files) andchange the path to your new directory or path, I think its the thered line doun.glidernut. :-wave