Sign in to follow this  

Views

One of the pleasures in FS is watchin the AI traffic land and take off. After installing AFCAD I managed to make all the runways active at KSFO and its really fun to watch. My only problem is that I have to park my cessna next to the runway to watch the traffic land or take off. I have tried the tower view but that gives me a limited view of where my cessna is parked at. Zooming out gives me a view which only makes things worse by making objects look linke ants. Is there a way to focus on certain parts of the airport from tower view to really enjoy the traffic come and go from the airport?Another thing... In FS 2000 the view from tower did not automatically followed the airplane to a destination. But this is a default on FS 2002. How can you turn this off and make it like FS 2000?Thanks in advance

Not sure if it will work, but maybe you can try leaving your plane at KSFO and switching to another tower in the area and zooming in. Or maybe try placing the tower at a higher altitude, or another place on the field. (You can do this with the FS2002 map or in FSNav).-------------Holding Short

You could also download and install Viewpoint 2.0 by Dirk Farin. It is available here in the library. It is a tower view that even allows you to listen to ATC directing traffic. Great utility.Ray :)

Pop into slew mode?>You could also download and install Viewpoint 2.0 by Dirk >Farin. It is available here in the library. It is a tower >view that even allows you to listen to ATC directing >traffic. Great utility. >>Ray :)