Sign in to follow this  
Guest andy9164

Lydd - Near Completion

Guest andy9164

All,Lydd airport is currently near ready for release. I have sent it out to a couple guys on the forum for a pre-release check and once any needed adjustments are made I will get it uploaded.Have attached a screenshot to give you some idea.Andy

Guest R_Driscoll

Andy, congratulations! The runways look great and the new taxiways are excellent. I can see you building the Eiffel Tower for your next upload.I recognised the terminal building. I should charge royalties for every time that the Heathrow control tower has been used! But I think it looks better there than it does at Heathrow!UK-South is starting to look more densely populated. We have some amazing airports here now, and maybe its time to formally ask Chris to bring his treeplanting skills over to UK to landscape around these areas a bit. Having seen the difference between the few scattered trees I have added to my packages and the effect of the dense groves around San Fran, I think this might be the next step to developing UK-South. I have been a slow convert to Chris' forestation projects, but now couldn't imagine San Fran without them.And for flying between the airports, we should build a few of the significant objects as well - possible some the great houses or castles - I don't know UK well enough to advise. Also with IOW, Lydd and soon Cardiff, we are covering all of the corners of this little island.Special message to Agtim: congratulations Switzerland on the Wimbledon final: Roger Federer!RobD.

Hi allI am happy for each new airport for UK-South, Andy, congratulations !! looks very good.and to Rob - yes Federer - was a fine game - he lives just about 2 miles from my house, but I have no contact.