Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Seattle 2004 and SanFran 2004

The latest versions of my two scenery packs have just been uploaded to the FU3 file library. They should be available within the next 24 hours.Around THIRTY airfields in the Seattle region have been extensively modified, and several more have had significant upgrades. The SanFran pack hasn't had the same amount of work done to it, but you will still notice numerous improvements and additions.I hope that you enjoy these two new scenery packs. I would be particularly interested to hear from anyone who has the outer terrain scenery installed. Are you still experiencing problems with a full installation of Seattle 2004 ? I removed three airfield packages that were included in Seattle 2003, and I have also recommended removing Davis Field and Bandera State. This may very well solve the "crashing to desktop" problem that some users have experienced with outer terrain scenery installed. However, this is by no means certain.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

Hello Chris,thank you very much for this great upgrades! It sounds you invested a horrend amount of work again here!Actually I have the outer terrain installed. but I

Ansgar,Are you intending to upgrade to a new PC in the near future ? If so, then I would recommend waiting until you get it, so that you can make a clean install of the new packages. Your processor is around half the speed of mine, so installing everything and setting the detail sliders to maximum would probably result in some framerate problems.Do you just have the airport pack installed, or do you also have my extra airfields and other scenery packages ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png