Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max Cowgill

GeForce3 Titanium or Geforce 4 4200?

Stamatis,It's a feature on a Geforce 3 as well, If I had more time I could explain how to get to the settings but I really got to sign off here and get going on my day, if no one else responds with how (can't remember the exact procedure) to do this, I will later on when I get back home I will go through it. You could look around for it though its under advanced display settings under color management or correction I believe.Scott...

Guest Max Cowgill

>Roy has tested the last GeForce4 Ti4600 and says : >>http://www.roychaffin.com/rcs-panels.html >Date : 15th May 2002 No offense to Roy, but that's a pretty sad "review." Does he actually think the "previous best card for FS" was a GF2MX? LOL! He claims "twice the FPS" but doesn't list what his system specs are, nor does he list any of his FS2K2/video settings so that information is unqualified. Ok, that's enough out of me, don't mean to rag on anyone...Max Cowgill

Geez, give the guy a break, he designs Freeware flight sim panels, not professional hardware reviews. So he posts on his website his experience with his new card. There is no need to berate someone for that. Scott..

Guest Max Cowgill

>Geez, give the guy a break, he designs Freeware flight sim >panels, not professional hardware reviews. So he posts on >his website his experience with his new card. There is no >need to berate someone for that. Firstly, I never implied that Roy is a hardware reviewer, nor that he should know everything there is to know about PC hardware. Secondly, since when am I not allowed to state my opinion? I didn't realize that freedom of speech was outlawed on the internet. If you'll notice in my post I said "No offense to Roy" and "not to rag on anyone." Why take it so personally then? I didn't call Roy any names, I simply stated the information he placed on his website regarding this matter is incorrect. I don't see how that's "berating" him. Roy can say whatever the heck he wants to on his website, it's his website. I never said he couldn't. Is society so politically correct now that we can't correct misinformation because it might offend the disseminator of such? Max Cowgill