Sign in to follow this  
Guest R_Driscoll

Great Games

Guest R_Driscoll

CONGRATULATIONS TO ENGLAND FOR WINNING THE RUGBY !!!Special congrats to Andy, RobS, Chris, David and all of the other English supporters of FU3. But also to the excellent players that came over here to defend their record and departed with the goods. Hey, can you guys loan us Aussies a good rugby coach for a year or so? In return, we'll loan you a soccer coach.Cheers, RobD.

Robert,We could do with a decent cricket coach. We flattered ourselves against Bangladesh, and then were bowled out for 88 by Sri Lanka. They replied with 89/0.The next two games were washed out.That makes an entire series without England taking a single wicket.OH.MY.GOD. :-eekChris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest R_Driscoll

:-lol As we say in Australia, c'est la vie. One moment you're king of the world, next you're on the scrapheap. I love cricket, and I also love Australian Rules football very much (a perverted form of Gaelic football designed for cold wet weather). But I never enjoyed rugby until my favourite son forced me to watch the World Cup with him and I found myself becoming quite emotionally involved, to the extent that Luton's hangars stayed unbuilt (yes, THAT bad). So you could say I'm a bit of an all-round athlete (I'm putting on weight at the moment so all-round describes my athleticism well) - I can watch ANY sport. But congrats again on a superb team and a superb win!RobD.

Guest jonpoint

Um, er...Look fellas, we loved having you over here and all but...Can you take your bleedin' weather back home please? If you don't, Sydney will stay like Melbourne (don't ask...) and I won't get to gliding - ever.For non-Sydneyites, ever since the Poms turned up, it has been windy and cold. Right now, the sun is shining - no it's not - yes it is...Lucky I just got 'satellite' and Foxtel's doing an aviation special this week ;)Great game :-waveJon Point*************************

Guest dcreeves2000

Thanks Rob. The game was on at 4 am over here in the Bronx, actually I had to drive upstate a bit to find a pub which was showing it - very strange experience as there were only about 10 of us in a dingy basement. But that was the best $20 I've spent on entertainment in a looong time (and FU3 only cost me that second hand ;) )Dave

Guest jonpoint

Dave,Speaking of going upstate and to see it in a dingy basement, I actually got to sit in a dingy basement and watch it!I didn't mind really, our band's set was cut to 2 hours because of the game but we still got paid for 3 - I suppose that's getting paid to watch half of it :-hahBesides, they were all so drunk they didn't notice my fluffed intro to 'White Wedding'...:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************