Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

More "alternative" flightsims - Micro Flight (long)

I just bought Micro Flight (http://www.hangsim.com/mf) a couple of days ago (christmas present to myself ;) ). I actually had an early version of Hang Sim (which came before Micro Flight) and played it a lot several years ago. I think it was even before FU3.I'm having a lot of fun trying different simulators. I have installed right now, FU3, FS2004, X-Plane, Micro Flight, Pro Pilot, Fly! and if I ever find Fly2 I'll buy it. Most simmers just install whatever version is the latest of the good old MS Flightsim and spend the rest of their money on expensive addons for it. I think they miss out on a lot of other fun sims. Not that FS2004 is a bad sim, it's the best MSFS version so far, but I just can't get myself to like it.Also, I'm not trying to start a FU3 vs other sims war. I just did several flights in FU3 today and enjoyed it very much. There's room for more than one flight sim on a harddrive (unless your harddrive is very old and small in which case it may be time to upgrade :D ) and like I said

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP