Sign in to follow this  
Chesney

Problems with force feedback joystick!

Problems with force feedback joystick!Santa brought me a new Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick for Christmas. Has anyone tried these and sorted the problems?Problem 1:Every time I land the stick gives an almighty jolt and loses all forces - ie no return to centre force. This happens even when all jolt settings are set to zero. The only way I have found to recover the return to centre tension is to go "alt O", "controls" and calibrate.Problem 2:Every aircraft wants to roll right. I have to apply a constant force to stay level - not at all realistic! It's not torque effect, it happens with the Beechjet too.Two comments:My old joystick worked fine (Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital).FS2004 seems OK, so it's not the joystick.NB The Logitech used the game port, the MSSFF2 uses a USB port.Any suggestions gratefully received!