Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim Lynch

Increased AI Traffic ?

Guest Jim Lynch

Hi Gang: I recently re-installed FU - 2,3. I have recovered most of my Packages including Seattle & San Fran scenery, but seem to have completely lost all of my traffic ? I have installed Jouko's 13B Package, but it does not seem to be working. I use to see the Blimp every time that I went to Paine, the fighter jets at Alameda, and the airliners backed up 3-4 at Sea/Tac and San Fran. And now nothing ? Sea/Tac and San Fran are like a vast wasteland, no traffic. Any tips on what I might do ?Thanks > Jim

Guest glidernut

Hi Jim,Yes, At the start up skreen clik on options, then aircraft,then put the AIRCRAFT TRAFFIC slider too the far right.glidernut.:-wave

Further to glidernut's suggestions, I have two more:-1. Don't fly at midnight.2. Wait until the hurricane has passed.:-lolChris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Jim Lynch

Thanks Glidernut, I had forgotten about that slider after I re-installed. I'm a happy camper now !> Jim

Looking at that screenshot reminded me of something....Er......Ansgar........when will the AI version of the Concorde be released ?***runs away and hides*** :-outta Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest glidernut

Talking about AI trafic and concord, while I was testing out an erly vershionof the ASW28 panal I hered a strange sound, looked around and sor concordcuning up bihined me.Its not the first time Iv seen the od AI hevy go into a mountian, but Ivnever seen one this low bifor, and what with it beeing Concord, GeeeeeeesssConcord went along the valy at about 300ft abuv the valy flor like a oneof thows gided misiles from Irak.I mould hav posted thees snapn back then but I didant want to reveeal thenew cocpit in the makeing.glidernut.