Sign in to follow this  
agtim

Comming soon - the new Moving Ground Object Viewer and ...

Moving objects in FU3 are not limited to a megatile, so path can be made over the full region, not so easy with FLED but with this tool you can1. delete a moving object from a set2. export a moving object to a .mgo file3. import from a .mgo file into the current set4. clone an object in the set and rename ithttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/85211.jpg5. edit object parametershttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/85212.jpg6. move the path to a new locationhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/85213.jpg7. generate spiral path with vertical pitch... and maybe more :-) :-wave agtim

Guest Ansgar

Hi Andre,nevertheless I

Guest R_Driscoll

And congratulations too to Agtim! I will be using this tool for sure - fleet of fishing boats coming up! What is this "smoke" object?Now it should be easier to add more moving objects to our scenery. Well I'm working on a new program too to help with FU3 - a program to manage all of your programs!! (just joking). You have written so many.Regards, RobD.

Hi Ansgar and Robert,Thanks for your positive feedback.I just made a test using a spiral path and the Blanik model blanr1It is working, but there are minor bugs to fix before release.The smoke objekt is a first try to generate smoke for FU3 sceneries.Too bad there ist no settings to exclude an object from the colision list so the smoke can destroy your plane :-(The smoke simulation is not as good as in MSFS or XPlane 7 :-(i'm still working on it. :-wave agtim

Guest effyouthree

Agtim,Firstly, thanks for all the great work you're doing! I've been away from FLED for a while but I'm gettin'a hankerin'for making some new models and finding that special place in FU3 to put it all ;)I have a few spiralling gliders over the peaks just north of Rainier. I also have a spiralling DHC-6, which starts at 10kft, then descends back to strip before taking off again from Kapowsin and climbing '