Sign in to follow this  
Guest R_Driscoll

Chris

Guest R_Driscoll

Are you interested in making a joint package for Ulverston?It would work like this:You find a local airport (I assume there's one nearby) anbd get details.You make the package and supply me with some photos of the area.I make the models (I can help with the package too if you like but I'm happy just to make the models. Possibly we can ask agtim to do a more detailed terrain for the area.Short list of models required:Hoad monument.5 local buildings (typical houses).L&H museum.City centre.Town clock.Mill (?)Main street (shopping) and iron seats.War (?) memorial.What else? Give me photos and I can make the models.This might help get your interest back in FU3!I would love to do this, as a detailed small area is always more fun than a large spreadout area. It would be like a home from home (or in your case, a home at home).RobD.

Robert,Ulverston is considerably further north than the existing terrain for the UK, so that could prove difficult. To be honest, I just want to steer clear of FU3 at present, to see if my enthusiasm returns over time.Thanks for the offer.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest R_Driscoll

Yes, I know where Ulverston is (I was born there, remember? except with an 'e'). And you are right, this is a problem!Anyway, the offer is there. I am sure we can get around little problems like limits of existing terrain if you want! But I can't solve the 'nearest airport' problem without your help. RobD.(back on Monday)