Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

SanFran 2006 Update

I have released an update for SanFran 2006 that includes the following:-NAPA VALLEY WATER TANK is an extra scenery package.OLYMPIA RADIO TOWER replaces SCOTTS VALLEY RADIO TOWER, which was released with the wrong radio tower model.PARADISE CAY was released with the wrong yacht club model. This has been corrected.YOUNTVILLE WATER TANK includes a water tank model that is sitting right on top of one of the SanFran region megatile boundaries. This resulted in the model being completely invisible when viewed from certain angles. This has now been corrected.These might only seem like minor issues, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist !Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I never stop messing around with FLED. Since I released that SanFran 2006 Update package, I have deleted three generic buildings near the new Carquinez Bridges (they looked rubbish), deleted several more buildings at Richmond Harbour (again, they looked rubbish...in my opinion), added lots of small water tanks at the same location, added a couple of large breakwaters (one near San Pablo Yacht Harbour, and another at a place called PINOLE POINT), and deleted those eight large oil tank models at Richmond Oil Terminal (they were annoying me, due to being perched on a steep slope) :-)By the way, the large oil tank that is nearest to the end of the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge is actually TWO models in the same position.It's funny what you find when you mess around with FLED ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Can a moderator please remove this thread ? I have removed the small SanFran 2006 Update package from the FU3 file library, since a more comprehensive upgrade package will be released in the near future.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png