Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

SanFran 2006 Plus

I have just uploaded an update pack for SanFran 2006 to the FU3 file library. It should be available to download very soon.This pack (SanFran 2006 Plus) includes five new scenery packages, plus tweaks and modifications to fourteen existing scenery packages. I have also included a short note in the Readme file, suggesting that the silent majority make their presence felt on this forum.I wonder how many will respond to the call ? ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest 455RAAF_Bilbo

>I have just uploaded an update pack for SanFran 2006 to the>FU3 file library. It should be available to download very>soon.>>This pack (SanFran 2006 Plus) includes five new scenery>packages, plus tweaks and modifications to fourteen existing>scenery packages. I have also included a short note in the>Readme file, suggesting that the silent majority make their>presence felt on this forum.>>I wonder how many will respond to the call ? ;-)>>>Chris Low.This is a belated response to your call to the "silent majority". Had a cookie problem so could not log onto Avsim. Thanks for the scenery update, much appreciated. Very much a favourite scenery with me.

Thanks for the response. I hope that you can stick around, and maybe even post a few screenshots now and again ? :-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest mwarren

The AVSim File Library is fantastic! Thanks to the downloaded config file all is well on my Windows Server 2003 install and Chris' scenery updates are superb! I'm still learning to taxi, takeoff and land, however, I can visually navigate with ease and have flown over a bunch of my local hangouts. Thank you Chris!Mark

Mark,Does this mean that you have solved your problem ?Chris Low.PS. If you are not running FU3 with FSAA and anisotropic filtering switched ON, then do so now ! It makes a HUGE difference to the quality of the graphics.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest mwarren

Yes, I have solved my problem with the advice in this forum and I'll make sure that FSAA and anisotropic filtering are turned back on.Thank you,Mark