Sign in to follow this  
htfc

UK South Region

Hello to all,I read of references on the forum to the UK South region.As a resident of that fine country I would love to have this as an add-on for FU 3:-) Can anybody confirm if this available for download or purchase ?Sorry posted twice in error !!!Regards..Stuart Pearson

Guest fu3 kid

no theres only seattle and san fran that i no of.but i bet theres a programme out there that allows u to make one!c yafu3 kid:D

Guest fu3

There IS a UK region but you have to ask for it. Post an email address and someone may get in touch with you. It requires you to copy an entire FU3 folder and change a lot of files, but it's worth the effort ;)If you visit:http://www.agtim.ch/fu3/there is lots of stuff on making regions. In fact, Andre is the Master of terrain processing.Apart from UK, there is also Switzerland and Australia in development :-waveRegards,Jon Point

Thanks for your reply Jon,Sorry for my delay in responding, I will browse Agtim's site, my IT skills may be insufficient to go beyond San Fran and Seattle though !x(