Sign in to follow this  
Guest fu3

A question about aircraft and updates - please comment

Hi Folks ;)I have received a few direct emails asking if I am intending to release the alternate liveries as complete aircraft, with the crash model updates included. It seems that a lot of folk would prefer not to use Resviewer and just want full downloads. This is no problem for me, but I was wondering what everyone else thinks. Traditionally, only base aircraft were loaded complete and repaints were done as updates. Personally, I enjoy modifying things - but then I've been doing it for a while :-rollIf there is demand for it, please let me know and I'll upload the complete aircraft :-waveRegards,Jon Point

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If someone often uses ResViewer it's easy for him to download files and make changes but for those who do it from time to time it's better to download complete plane.B.Adamski

Thanks Bogdan,I'll upload the other two complete aircraft this weekend ;)Regards,Jon Point

Hi Guys,I've uploaded the German and UK liveries as separate, complete aircraft WITH updated crash models ;)I'll upload the two US ones this evening :-waveRegards,Jon Point