Sign in to follow this  
Guest fu3 kid

MAJOR problem with FU3

Guest fu3 kid

ive got a major problem with FU3 (besides the fact that my joystick is busted and that maked flying a million times harder(literally)).when i install it, it works fine, when i put on some updates from this library, it wont open.the game opens, goes through the EA vid and whatever, then the screen re-resoloutionalizes and i get a message saying that it had encountered a problem.anyone got any ideas? i want to see this new "challel islands" reigionplease helpthanks

Guest fu3

Try removing the updates. Which ones did you add? Some packages are incompatible, others will add too many airports to your region.Post a list of the updates and I'll look at it. In the mean time, just try removing some airports to a temp folder and see what happens ;)Regards,Jon Point

Edit your flt3.cfg file or even delete it so fu3 will build a new one at start.When the plane selected is faulty and crash then the full game will crash at start.When the default airport is faulty then the game will crash too.rebuild of fu3.cfg will select Seattle and the trainer so you will be safe for the game start.this is the problem area of the fu3.cfg file:;STARTUPplane Aaan-2airport gjaregion channelCurrentLog pilot000.logdefault_weather uk-wispy1.wsdWhen one of this selected object is faulty your game won't start Good Luck:-wave Andre