Sign in to follow this  
Guest putput28

Have any Ideas?

Guest putput28

Just installed PIC and I get these erroes; anyone have ideas?

Hi,Where you flying over NYC by any chance? If so, that is an error generated do to the removal of the WTC's from flight simulator.BobP:)

I recently started seeing the same errors, and it turned out they were caused by several aircraft which I had deleted from my aircraft folder. I think they were used as AI Aircraft, and somehow FS2002 was giving me errors because it couldn't find these aircraft. I ran AI shuffler again, and I haven't seen any of these errors since. Have you recently deleted aircraft?

Guest putput28

PIC is already in the scenery library. I was flying over ORD or around ORD at least at the time. Lucky me, I was doing my finals on VATSIM on a flight from BOS-ORD and this happened :-lolThanks guysPutput :-wave