Sign in to follow this  
Jay R

Bahamasair Dash 8 repaint request....

Would it be possible for a kind soul to do a repaint of the default Dash 8 in Bahamasair colors? I have tried and failed miserably. So now I can only turn to you for help!!I appreciate your assistance!!Thankshttp://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Hiya Jason,I do not think many would want to paint this for you because the Dash 8 is really bad,It has Nothing really good about it and It is no pleasure to paint.I looked at the livery and then looked at the plane textures for you and if you compare the Dash to paco's Atr the dash is like a bad toy.I can not see the Dash 8 doing the livery any good at all :-)Anyway this is just my view ,If you with this livery on another plane then i would be happy to do this for you or we must wait untill mike has finisg=hed the B1900,sabb 340,757,lol then He may do a Dash too or become completly mad and run away to Bahamas :-)If I can help Mail me Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hummm,what about a repaint of Mike's RJ in Air Canada "Jazz" livery..;) ThanksRichard

Hummmmmmm Sounds good :-)Anniettexxxxxxxx

Hi Anniette,Yeah I found that true for the dash!!! Do you think Mike might consider a Dash 8 for a future project? Or maybe I could I post one of these:ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE STONE!!!LOL :)Hopefully he may read this and consider it!! I'd love a really good Dash 8!!Thanks Anniette!!http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

You're too kind Anniette,very much apreciated.MerciRichard