Sign in to follow this  
mikesflight

Download Problems Using Getright

G'day all!I utilize, in almost all cases, Getright software to manage my downloads.I have been downloading a lot of material from AVSIM library files but today, and this has happened before in the past, I am getting no link.Each attempt to connect results in a window popping up as such;:Message from FTP Server#########.zip: No such file or directoryDoes AVSIM perhaps change the location of the files periodically so that, after a few days, where GetRight is looking for them, they are no longer found?Regards,Heather

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

where I think Matt replied the question.... :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Hi HeatherI too use GetRight for my download manager and it works really well EXCEPT, as you have found, where you have a partially downloaded file (usually large) and go back you it a few days later and it isn't found.Must have a look at the library item about this though as another contributor has suggested.Avsim though is a great site.Mike