Sign in to follow this  
jdstorm

Importing fsbuild flight plans

Is there anyway to import fsbuild flight plans into the FMC on the PSS 777. Everytime I go to import fsroutes, I get a runtime error and fs crashes. Thanks in advance for any help.Jeff

FSBuild plans should import with no problems - I've used version 2.2 and 2.3 with no difficulties. On the one occasion when I did have a difficulty, it was because another add-on had overwritten the radar gauge with a later version. None the less, if you are having a problem you might import the FS version that FSBuild exports, rather than the PSS formatted version.DJ

Guest revoraman

I too have had no issues using FS Build 2.3 flightplans.Just make sure that in FS Build you have the necessary export options which list the different types of sims checked.Then in the FMC/CDU programming the relevant flight plan can be imported from the MSFS options or by using the CoRoute option

Guest melf12

And make sure you have the latest AIRAC cycle 0811 info from the FSBuild Website. It's free :)Ken

Thanks. I will give it another try tonight. I have tried the COROUTE option and nothing has come up. It helps to import especially when my current flight is VABB-KATL! ThanksJeff

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.