Sign in to follow this  

Co-pilot does not follow orders

I have not use Radar contact for some time as I have not been flying the sims. When I turn the plane over to co-pilot,He does not follow the controllers orders,in change of direction,I am flying the AA-727-200. Does it make a difference on the kind of plane you are flying. Thanks Rocky

welcome back rockycouple of thingsare you turning the plane over to the co-pilot or turning over the comms over to the co-pilot? one is ctrl-shift-k (comms) and ctrl-shift-m (plane)the planes autopilot must be on, heading hold on, altitude hold onand some planes (dreamfleet, pss, etc) have their own autopilots which radar contact can not control

Guest Scott Campbell

JD,The AA-727-200 is just like PIC and Dreamfleet, with it's own autopilot.Otto won't be able to fly it.