Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pabra

How Many of You have this Clouds White Box Problem ?

Installed the Default MsFs 2002 Clouds. I have just reinstalled nvmax and new driver and something the clouds appears like a box, I think the problem can happend when you are tweaking some stuff on your video card, or out of buffer, It may happens when the clouds are at low alitude interact with the 3d object at the ground. Also you can use zoom -/+ sometime the white box will appears and desappears.Microsoft Default Fs2002 Clouds Problems Appears at low altitude, they may touching the 3d object. All FSW clouds have no bugs and have the SAME performance (fps) as fs2k2 default clouds.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest cwright

Chris, I see this on occasion. As you say, it happens when the bottom of the cloud layer is too close to the ground. When this happens I move the bottom of the layer up slightly and then it's fine. Mine's a GeForce 1, 12.41 drivers. Best regards, Chris Wright

On the subject of clouds, Chris (Willis), have you managed to work out any way to change the sky color when cloud conditions are broken or overcast from blue to white/grey? If you do, this would be a huge breakthrough and, I am sure, much appreciated by the flightsim community.As a consistent user of FS Skyworld (great add-on by the way), I also wondered how you and your team were travelling on the weather program flagged some months ago?Airdog

Guest Pabra

Happens when I set agp aperture size in the bios below 64 mb.