Sign in to follow this  
djsebx

one step to enhance RC V3 over France at departure/approach

Hi,I've prepared a set of 5,7 Mo of real ATC chatter files, to cover every approach and departure in France, for radar contact V3.It features about 25 new sounds files recorded at Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle approach frequency. Most of them are available and believable to hear them everywhere in France, a part of them are especially good for LFPG App/Dep because you can hear about Concorde, Roissy, De Gaulle, Paris Control etc.. When the pilots/ATC are talking about high rate of climb, i set the sounds also available for departure.INSTALLATION :The zip file is easy to install, just extract directly to Radar Contact MAIN DIRECTORY, respecting the preset directory destination. Check the box "use the directory name" option before extracting with Winzip for example.It will install files in the following directories :Paris FIR :..winwood103app..winwood103depFrance FIR's :..winwoodFranceapp..winwoodFrancedep/!/!Be careful if you previously installed files there, they will be erased (maybe without prompting) by this installation, backup them before to do.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Remark to john dekker : i'm sorry but creating the sub directory APP under the LFPG directory is not recognized by RC V3. That's why i set the special LFPG sounds for all Paris FIR :-/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sound files were recorded by Christophe Mayen http://www.chez.com/controleaerien/ and were converted by myself with his special authorization._______________________________sebastien belluteau - FreeWorkshttp://www.freeworks.fr.st (will be available on a page of my website soon)<<< DOWNLOAD >>>> : http://djsebx.free.fr/French_ATC_RCV3_enchancer.zipScott Campbell, Christophe Mayen authorized us to share for free these chatter files to Radar Contact users, then you can add this one to your website ! :)

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

Guest Scott Campbell

Sebastien,Great. Thanks. Will do.