Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashproof

FS2002 Plus COF

Guest crashproof

Because I can`t bear to be without my PIC767, I want to keep FS2002 in addition to COF.Because of this, I`m not sure how to update RC. Should both versions of FS go into the same folder and will RC work with both of them?Also, with the update, I get a warning that FSUIPC is not valid unregistered for my purposes.Cheers,crashproof

3.1 goes into the same folder as 3.0 went into. you also need to download the wav updates, and controllers 11 and 12. see the post at the top of the forumyou also need fsuipc 3.0x - it doesn't have to be registered, rc v3.1 is accredited and will work with unregistered versions of fsuipc 3.0xjd

Guest Scott Campbell

In addition to what JD said, you can't install multiple versions of FS into one directory. They're not the same programs, and both will crash if you do.RC doesn't much care which FS version you're running. It gets its info from FSUIPC.One item of note. You'll need FSUIPC for the PIC and any add-on. So if you do use the new version, which you have to have for FS9/RC V3.1, then you'll need to register (pay for) it. It's a small price for what it does.

Guest crashproof

Cheers Scott, that`s what was making me curious. I need the full version of FSUIPC because of PIC.Cheers,crashproof