Sign in to follow this  
Guest usairways_jett2

Flight sim shutting down

Guest usairways_jett2

Hi, When i am fyling in flight simulator, sometimes all of a sudden, the game just disappears and i get my desktop screen ,and its not in the tool bar, the same thing happens when i try to switch planes sometime?.. Matt

That could be caused by many things. My only suggestion based on your description, would be to make sure you have an updated version of FSUIPC.dll in your module folder. I think the latest version is 2.8.6

Hi Matt!What operating system do you have? Do you have any USB stuff installed?BobP :)

Matt,There could be many reasons for this...but this happened with a friends PC and the problem was fixed when he set his screen resolution the same as his FS2002 resolution!Another reson could be Power Management - should be off!

This happened to me because the aircrafts' panel we're no compatible for FS2002 and so when i click on fly now, the sim disappears and gets me to the desktop. Solution replace the panel with a F2002 compatible panel.

Guest usairways_jett2

Hi, im running xp, but i will upadte my fsuipc to the newer version, but i think i aggree with ACA009HEAVY, i do think it is the panels..thanks Matt